The BPI Foundation, Inc. has always been at the forefront of empowering individuals and communities through various initiatives. In its latest move, the foundation has announced the launch of the Pagpupugay Scholarship Grant for the academic year 2023-2024. The name “Pagpupugay” carries a powerful message of respect and honor.
The grant aims to provide deserving students with opportunities to pursue their academic goals and fulfill their aspirations. With this new scholarship grant, the BPI Foundation, Inc. is again demonstrating its commitment to helping shape a brighter future for the country.
See Also: CHED Merit Scholarship Program 2023-2024
Friendly Advice by Philippine Scholar Editorial Team
If you are a student or know someone looking for financial assistance to pursue higher education, the Pagpupugay Scholarship Grant 2023-2024 by the BPI Foundation, Inc. could be an excellent opportunity to consider. The grant is designed to support students who have demonstrated academic excellence, leadership potential, and a commitment to positively impacting their communities.
The application process may require effort, but it is worth it for the potential benefits. So, don’t hesitate to apply and take advantage of this opportunity to realize your dreams and make a difference in the world!
If you are hardworking and have a strong will to pursue your dreams. Grab the opportunity and never let go of it.
BPI Foundation, Inc. Pagpupugay Scholarship Grant 2023-2024
Benefits of the BPI Foundation, Inc. Pagpupugay Scholarship Grant 2023-2024
- Each scholar will receive a scholarship grant of up to PhP 100,000.00 every academic year.
- The financial aid shall only pay school expenses for the ordinary school year or term.
- The scholarship grant will help pay tuition and other incidental expenses.
- The grant will be given directly to BPIF’s partner institution.
- Reimbursement for school fees originating from or connected to the summer term will only be provided if the course curriculum requires the summer term.
Eligibility for the BPI Foundation, Inc. Pagpupugay Scholarship Grant 2023-2024
- Qualified next of kin of the following medical front liners who passed away or those who contracted COVID-19 in the line of duty:
- Medical technologists
- Community health workers
- Administrative, utility, and support services personnel in health care facilities
If the deceased is married, priority beneficiaries will be the children.
If single, beneficiaries can be next of kin up to 3rd degree of consanguinity.
- Applicants should be college or university students (1st year-4th year/5th year).
- To qualify, eligible students must have and maintain a General Weighted Average (GWA) of 85% or its equivalent, or meet University standards for the previous academic year (for incoming 1st year) or for the previous semester (for incoming 2nd year-5th year).
- Applicants must NOT be a beneficiary of other scholarship or educational assistance program.
Application Procedure for the BPI Foundation, Inc. Pagpupugay Scholarship Grant 2023-2024
- Upload the scanned or electronic copies of the following documents to this link
A. Fully accomplished Pagpupugay Scholarship Application Form (https://bit.ly/AY2023-2024PagpupugayAppForm)
B. Fully accomplished data privacy form (https://bit.ly/AY2023-2024PagpupugayDataPrivacy)
C. If the medical frontliner is deceased: Affidavit of Endorsement and of No Objection (Next of Kin) (https://bit.ly/AY2023-2024Affidavit-NextOfKin)
D. If the medical frontliner is still living: Affidavit of Endorsement and of No Objection (Frontliner) (https://bit.ly/AY2023-2024Affidavit-Frontliner)
E. Endorsement letter, duly signed by the authorized representative of the hospital or health care facility where the medical front liner was assigned
F. Original or authenticated copies of the following:
• Course curriculum
• If a child of the medical front liner, NSO-authenticated birth certificate of the applicant
• If a sibling of the medical front liner, NSO-authenticated birth certificate of the applicant and the front liner showing their common parents
• If a nephew/niece of the medical front liner, birth certificate of the applicant, together with the birth certificate of the applicant’s parent and the medical front liner showing their common parents
• If a widow/widower of the medical front liner, NSO-authenticated marriage certificate of the medical front liner.
• PRC ID or License ID of the medical front liner
• If medical front liner is deceased, death certificate of the medical front liner – indicating COVID-19 or complications due to COVID-19 as cause of death
• If medical front liner is still living, medical certificate of the medical front liner – indicating COVID-19 in the findings
• Latest ITR of parents / guardian of the applicant (Certificate of Indigency)
• Latest previous academic year Transcript of Records or Copy of Grades
• Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Only the applications with complete requirements will be processed.
- Scanned copies of the application form and other supporting documents may be submitted. Hard copies will be required once applicants are selected for the scholarship.
- DLSU will screen the applications and will submit a short-list of three (3) nominees to BPI Foundation on or before May 22, 2023.
- Successful applicants will be selected from the list of nominees through an evaluation of their academic excellence and financial need. Selected scholars will be notified by BPIF of their acceptance to the program through their schools and electronic mail indicated in the application form.
Conclusion for the BPI Foundation, Inc. Pagpupugay Scholarship Grant 2023-2024
In conclusion, the BPI Foundation’s Pagpupugay Scholarship Grant for the academic year 2023-2024 is a remarkable initiative that offers deserving students the chance to pursue their educational aspirations without the burden of financial constraints. Scholars can focus on their studies and reach their full potential with a scholarship grant of up to P100,000.00 every academic year. The financial aid provided by the foundation is exclusively for the ordinary school year or term, which ensures that the grant goes towards the student’s academic journey.
The BPI Foundation’s commitment to providing opportunities for education and growth demonstrates its dedication to shaping a better future for individuals and the community. This scholarship is a testament to their efforts toward positively impacting society, and it is a fantastic opportunity for aspiring scholars to realize their dreams.
Application Deadline for the BPI Foundation, Inc. Pagpupugay Scholarship Grant 2023-2024
|Application for Scholarship||April 18 – April 30, 2023|
|Screening of Applicants||May 1 – 20, 2023|
|Endorsement of Nominees to BPIF||May 22, 2023|
|Release of Results||June 14, 2023|
Keep Up to Date and Grow Your Potential – Join Our Community for Free Now! Discover Opportunities for Learning, Career Development, and Working Together. Join here: https://expertist.ph/
Source: BPI Foundation
1 thought on “BPI Foundation, Inc. Pagpupugay Scholarship Grant 2023-2024”
Hi, im interested.