Candidates of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023-2024 with strong academic credentials who want to attend the top universities in Asia must take advantage of the reputable opportunity to study in Brunei through the Brunei Darussalam Scholarship Program 2023–2024. Students who wish to enroll in a bachelor’s, diploma, or postgraduate master’s program in Brunei may do so through the program. If your profile satisfies the requirements for admission to the specific university you wish to attend, you are welcome to pursue a scholarship to study in Brunei.
Under the supervision of the Ministry of Affairs, the program has consistently advanced. The Brunei Government Scholarship program provides students with opportunities to enrich their academic knowledge and develop their professional skills, preparing them to compete in the global marketplace. The Bruneian government is eagerly boosting the proportion of foreign students in the nation through this scholarship program. The Brunei government would also benefit from this, in addition to the citizens.
The BDGS 2023 appears to offer exciting programs in many different disciplines that encourage promising students to apply to Brunei’s higher educational institutions. Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD), Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan (KUPU SB), Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA), Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB), and Politeknik Brunei are the institutions where the scholarship opportunity is carried out (PB).
These universities contribute to national harmony by strengthening the relationship between Brunei and other nations. The fully-funded scholarships for international students have gained attention on a global scale due to their many advantages, which include waivers of tuition costs, cash payments for air travel, and other sizeable allowances. As a result, Brunei is now a well-known region of the world with a large population of intelligent students.
Under the particular scholarship program, students receiving Brunei Darussalam scholarships 2023–2024 must abide by the laws and rules of the nation as well as the universities. Respect for Brunei Darussalam’s official religions, culture, traditions, norms, and customs is expected of all students. Additionally, applicants who receive one of these international scholarships should refrain from participating in any political activity, whether it be within or outside of the scholarship country.
The students will eventually develop a passion for a peaceful learning environment as a result of this, and they will be persuaded to learn about the cultures and religions of their fellow devotees of various faiths. Asian youth practice religious tolerance in this way. Additionally, individual people will have the opportunity to benefit through one’s own knowledge and experience while engaging in a variety of indoor and outdoor activities.
The Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship abroad program is conducted under the guidance of highly regarded leaders who encourage students to turn their classroom learning into real-world work experiences, which enable them to start their careers with the highest level of prestige. They would advance in their careers as a result. During the course of a particular program of study, the universities offer their students a carefully designed environment that supports both their academic and professional needs.
Near the South China Sea in Asia’s center, the nation is accessible by citizens of the surrounding nations. By giving the youth a peaceful environment, the naturally endowed environment of the nation—which is full of beaches, a stunning palace, a rainforest, and many other blessings—is the source of natural development for the young people.
Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023-2024
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Brunei Darussalam
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD),
- Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA),
- Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB),
- Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan (KUPU SB) and
- Politeknik Brunei (PB)
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Post-graduate Degree Programs
- The duration of the Brunei Scholarship for Foreign Students 2023-24 may vary according to the different scholarship programs of different levels.
Benefits of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2023-24
- You will be given a full exemption from the tuition fee.
- You will be given the economy class air ticket facility from a Brunei university to the citizen’s country and vice versa.
- A monthly allowance of BND $500 is given.
- A monthly meal allowance of BND $150 is given.
- A yearly book allowance of BND $600 is given.
- You will be facilitated with the accommodation facility at the residential college.
- Upon the completion of the program, the baggage allowance is also given which is BND$250 for countries that lie in the domain of the ASEAN region and BND$5pp for countries that lie outside the domain of the ASEAN region.
- You will be provided with comprehensive health insurance.
Eligibility Criteria of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2023-24
- International students can apply for scholarships in Brunei.
- For undergraduate and diploma programmers, students’ age must be between 18 to 25.
- For post-graduate master’s degree programs, you must not exceed 35 years of age
- You must not be a permanent resident of Brunei Darussalam.
How to Apply for Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023-24?
- The applicants have to apply online.
- The applicants first need to download the application form from the website.
- You must provide personal details, educational experience, and language proficiency details.
- You are required to fill all the fields with due care.
- You must mention the first choice and second choice Programme of study and the university.
- Your complete application form must be endorsed either by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the National Focal point.
- You must submit the security clearance statement from your National Security Agency or Police Station in your country.
- All supporting documents should either be in form of Word, pdf, or jpg format.
- If you are applying for Universiti Brunei Darussalam, you are required to fill out the application from their own website also.
- For more details information, visit the official website.
Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023-24 Deadline
- All interested candidates may apply before 15 February 2023.
Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs