For ambitious researchers, the CERN Research Fellowship 2023 in Switzerland is a fantastic opportunity. CERN is providing opportunities for those who want to use their knowledge and research skills to revolutionize the world. Researchers will be able to demonstrate their abilities and work alongside a group of energetic multidisciplinary researchers thanks to this international fellowship.
CERN is currently accepting applications from aspirants from all over the world who want to use their research skills to advance their professional careers and get a better understanding of the scientific community. Working there is like realizing a dream.
This fully funded international fellowship is drawing a lot of applicants due to the benefits that CERN offers to its applicants. Consider working in the biggest research facility in the world, where you could get a close-up look at the wonders of science. This fellowship opportunity is ideal for you if you are enthralled by the wonder of science and want to reveal nature’s hidden secrets so that you can influence the course of history. The chosen candidates will have the opportunity to go to Geneva and work at the biggest research facility there.
In order to visit CERN scientists, physicists and engineers must have a track record of successful research. The CERN Research Fellowship offers a lot to those who are selected and pay for all of their expenses to travel to Switzerland. Successful researchers will also receive a sizable monthly stipend in addition to travel expenses and health insurance.
Additionally, researchers will receive a 24-month employment agreement that can be extended to 36 months. Collaborating with passionate researchers from a range of educational backgrounds will be people from all over the world.
You must possess a doctorate in applied physics and engineering to be qualified for this applied physics and engineering research fellowship in Europe. If you are working on your doctorate and expect it to be finished before the fellowship begins, you can still apply. A plus would be prior research experience spanning at least three years. Do not wait to submit an application if working at a cutting-edge international research facility is your dream job.
You only need to prepare a few documents to get started with the application process, which is entirely online. The following section gives a brief overview of the entire application procedure and all necessary paperwork. So let’s get started without further ado!
CERN Research Fellowship 2023 in Switzerland
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Applied Physics
Benefits of the CERN Fellowship 2023
- A monthly stipend of 6650 Swiss francs will be provided to successful candidates.
- All travel expenses will be covered by CERN.
- Allowance for your family or children will be provided.
- CERN will be providing an employment contract of at least 24 months.
- Paid leaves for two and a half days per month will be granted.
- Successful candidates will be given membership in the CERN Pension Fund.
- CERN will also be covering the health insurance of the candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for CERN Research Fellowship 2023 in Switzerland
- To be eligible, all the candidates must have a nationality of CERN Member or CERN Associate Member State.
- Applicants must have a doctoral degree in the relevant field (Applied Physics and Engineering)
- Applicants must have 3 years of research experience.
- Limited positions are also available for people who belong to non-member states.
Documents Required to Apply
- Detailed resume/CV
- Recent academic degrees
- 3 recommendation letters (can be submitted directly by the applicant or by referees through a link)
- A short statement containing your research interests
How to Apply for CERN Research Fellowship 2023?
- Applicants have to apply online on the official website.
- When you open the application form, you are asked to fill in all the personal and educational details.
- Prepare the detailed CV beforehand and upload the file in pdf format.
- You will be asked to state your research interests.
- While filling out the application form, you have to add information about your referees so they can write recommendation letters for you, or you can simply upload them by yourself.
- All applicants must submit their applications by March 6, 2023.