CERN Summer Student Program 2023 in Switzerland is a fantastic opportunity for bachelor’s and master’s students who are dedicated and passionate about advancing their careers. The CERN internship lasts 8 to 13 weeks and is available to students who want to work on technical projects in teams. They can expand their knowledge, skills, and abilities in related fields while working alongside world-class mentors and fellows. Furthermore, the professors enjoy sharing their knowledge and expertise with those exceptional students. The CERN international internship program is open to all nationalities and is not restricted by social, political, religious, or economic factors.
This opens up an excellent opportunity for highly qualified candidates who are eager to study the fundamental structure of the universe alongside top-ranked physicists, researchers, and engineers.
The European Organization for Nuclear Research’s fully funded internship is a comprehensive student program aimed at students with technical and administrative expertise. Its goal is to provide students with knowledge on a wide range of theoretical and experimental topics. This also proves to be a valuable addition to the specific field of study. The summer internship in Europe proves to be an exceptional and impressive feature in the student’s profile, paving the way for their career advancement. This international program offers intelligent minds the opportunity to learn and gain practical insight into the fundamental laws of nature on a reputable platform while also honing their relevant profession.
Internships in Switzerland help students understand the fundamental components of matter, such as fundamental particles that originated from colliding with one another. For this purpose, they are allowed to operate the world’s largest and most advanced scientific instruments, such as particle accelerators and detectors. The CERN Short-Term Internship in Switzerland helps students practically analyze the fundamental laws of nature and the universe. Qualified and intellectual mentors with adequate expertise in the student’s study area are readily available. Those mentors are also eager to work cooperatively with future engineers and physicists.
The CERN Summer Student Program, offered in Europe, attracts highly polished science and technology students from diverse backgrounds to improve global welfare. This allows students to work with people from various cultural backgrounds and advance their careers under the best international name. The CERN aims to provide a unique range of advanced facilities to push the boundaries of human knowledge even further. Furthermore, the CERN operates with the following goals: discovery through advanced scientific approaches, innovation through improved technology, diversity through inclusion, intellectual inspiration, and education through learning and development.
See Also: 2023 DOST-SEI BANGON MARAWI PROGRAM IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT (STHRD)
CERN Summer Student Program 2023 in Switzerland
- CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research)
- 8-13 Weeks
Benefits of the CERN Summer Student Program 2023 in Switzerland
- It will grant students access to working on technical projects within their tenure.
- Candidates will be facilitated with the comprehensive health insurance scheme.
- The candidate will be given a daily allowance of 90 CHF (upto Php 5,329,covering the accommodation and meals cost in Geneva for the entire contract duration.
- Candidates will be given access to an extensive physics lecture Programme.
- Candidates can attend a series of IT lectures that Openlab organizes.
- Candidates will be assisted in finding accommodation at the CERN or near it.
- Candidates will be given a traveling allowance from the residential place to Geneva.
Eligibility Criteria of CERN Summer Student Program 2023
- The candidate should be a bachelor’s or master’s student in engineering, computer sciences, physics, or mathematics.
- Candidates should have completed at least three years of full-time studies by the European summer of 2023.
- The candidate should not have worked prior with CERN for more than 3 months in any position.
- Candidates should not have previously attended a summer student program at CERN.
- The candidate must have a good knowledge of English.
- Students with knowledge of French are preferred.
How to Apply for the CERN Summer Student Program 2023?
- The applicants have to apply online. The websites are different for US, Japanese, and Canadian students.
- The applicants should have all the required documents before applying.
- Candidates should provide standard personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, etc.
- Candidates should complete all the required fields for each section.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it because it cannot be edited after submission.
Documents Required for the CERN Internship 2023
- Good CV (in English or French).
- Letter of motivation.
- Academic transcripts.
- Two mandatory letters of reference from previous institutes.
- The application deadline for the CERN summer student program 2023 in Switzerland is 30th January 2023, 12 noon CET time.