Introduction of the Charity First Foundation, Inc. Scholarship 2023
Welcome to the exciting world of opportunities the Charity First Foundation, Inc. Scholarship provides.
The Charity First Foundation, Inc. Scholarship symbolizes their dedication to supporting talented individuals, promoting academic excellence, and fostering a brighter future for those demonstrating exceptional promise and commitment.
Financial assistance and mentorship are offered to eliminate barriers to education and ensure equal opportunities for all.
Interested individuals are invited to join this inspiring journey as the doors to a world of possibilities are opened through the Charity First Foundation, Inc. Scholarship.
See Also: Security Bank Foundation, Inc. External Scholarship Program 2023
Friendly Advice by the Philippine Scholar Editorial Team
- First, believe in yourself and your abilities. You have unique talents and qualities that make you deserving of this opportunity.
- Next, make sure you understand the application requirements. Please read them carefully and note the deadlines.
- When you fill out the application. Be bold and show off your achievements and how you’ve overcome challenges.
- Ask teachers, mentors, or community leaders for recommendation letters. Their support can make your application stand out and show your character and potential.
- Lastly, remember that this scholarship is not just about the money. It’s about the journey you’ll embark on. Embrace the chance to learn and grow academically and personally.
Good luck, and always believe in yourself along the way!
Charity First Foundation, Inc. Scholarship 2023-2024
Benefits of the Charity First Foundation, Inc. Scholarship 2023-2024
- Transportation Allowance
- Lodging or dormitory fee and allowance
- Daily meal allowance
- Life skills and Motivational Seminar
- Textbook, Workbook, and Manuals
- School and OJT uniform
- Fieldtrips (for approval)
- Desktop and Internet Allowance
- Graduation Fees
- Use of Charity First Libraries and Facilities
See Also: List of Cadetship Program
Qualifications of the Charity First Foundation, Inc. Scholarship 2023-2024
- Must be economically in need.
- Must not be the recipient of other scholarships or educational assistance.
- Metro Manila residence Only.
- Not living in a dormitory.
- Must be an incoming 1st and 2nd-year College student.
- Must have passed the entrance exam of any four-year or five-year course (except for medicine, dentistry, physical therapy, tourism, B.S. interior design, and hotel and restaurant management)
- Must have a general weighted average of 2.25 (85%) or better.
- Must not have grades below 75% or No failing grades record.
- Open to applicants 21 years old and below.
- Must be enrolled and regular students of the foundation’s partner schools:
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (Manila Residents only)
- Philippine Normal University
- Technological University of the Philippines- Manila Campus
- Universidad De Manila
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines- Manila Campus
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Marikina
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa
- City Malabon University (Malabon Residents only)
Requirements of the Charity First Foundation, Inc. Scholarship 2023-2024
- A Certified true copy of Complete Grades (Senior High, 1st-year college)
- Photocopy and Original copy of latest School Registration
- Photocopy and original copy of latest utility bills
- Photocopy and Original Copy of PSA birth certificate
- Original Copy of Barangay Certificate of Indigency
- Printed Copy of House Picture ( Inside and Out)
- Autobiography or Talambuhay
- DSWD Social Case study Report (for Scholarship purposes only)
- 2 pieces of 2×2 picture with the Name tag
- Photocopy of valid ID with 3 signatures
- Photocopy and Original Copy of Pantawid ID (if DSWD Pantawid beneficiaries)
- Sketch of home address: Start from a Major Landmark or Street going to your home address. Indicate Brgy. Numbers and Street.
- Pin on Google Map ( Major Landmarks)
Important Reminders for the Charity First Foundation, Inc. Scholarship 2023-2024
- All interested applicants must personally submit the documents to the Charity First office for initial screening.
- Incomplete requirements will not be processed.
- All scholarship applicants will undergo a thorough screening based on the standards set by the foundation.
- Successful applicants will be notified by Charity First.
For further inquiries, you may contact:
Charity First Foundation Facebook Page or you may visit their office in Room 207-208 RS building #906 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City.
Ms. Cristel Trinidad, RSW
Ms. Christine Feliciano
Mr. Reygie Cruz
Conclusion for the Charity First Foundation, Inc. Scholarship 2023-2024
To sum it up, the Charity First Foundation, Inc. Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fantastic chance for deserving students to follow their educational dreams.
This scholarship provides financial help, guidance, and appreciation for students’ talents. It signifies the foundation’s commitment to supporting talent and creating equal opportunities for everyone.
By taking on this scholarship, students embark on an exciting journey of growth, learning, and personal development.
It opens doors to a brighter future, allowing recipients to achieve their dreams and positively impact their communities.
Application Deadline of the Charity First Foundation, Inc. Scholarship 2023-2024
You can submit your application for the scholarship between March and June 2023.
NOTE: READ AND UNDERSTAND EVERY DETAIL BEFORE APPLYING
Keep Up to Date and Grow Your Potential – Join Our Community for Free Now! Discover Opportunities for Learning, Career Development, and Working Together. Join here: https://expertist.ph/
Source: Charity First Foundation Inc.
1 thought on “Charity First Foundation, Inc. Scholarship 2023-2024”
Pingback: Local and International Scholarships Offered for Filipino Students (Updated as of May 31, 2023) | Opportunities PH