The YLAI Fellowship Program for 2023-24 in the United States presents a unique opportunity for young entrepreneurs to bring their development visions to life. Meet the eligibility criteria of being between 25 and 35 years of age and a resident of a participating country. You can apply for this inclusive program that does not discriminate based on age, gender, race, or religion. The program includes various benefits, including a housing and meal stipend, health insurance support, waived application fee, and round-trip airfare between your home country and the United States.
The YLAI Fellowship Program aims to boost the entrepreneurial spirit of young leaders by enhancing their ability to bring forward and implement innovative business concepts while positively impacting their home communities’ economic and social development. Since its inception in 2015, this program has broadened the perspectives of leadership and professional growth in the United States. With its leadership curriculum and individualized placements, the program assists you in creating action plans to implement upon returning to your home country.
The fully funded fellowship aims to foster professional networks, links, and long-term partnerships among entrepreneurs and investors to attract significant investments and support entrepreneurial projects. The program features a mix of online and in-person technical training and professional development coursework to help you achieve your entrepreneurial leadership goals. The four-day welcome workshop in the United States provides an opportunity to meet fellow participants and become familiar with the community guidelines and program policies.
Upon completion of the program, the YLAI exchange initiative allows you to connect with US partners, participate in ongoing professional development and alumni activities, and communicate with your mentors. You can also invite your US host to your home country through the Outbound Exchange Program, where they can share their entrepreneurial expertise. This program supports the growth of US-based business models, the expansion of trade, the creation of job opportunities, and the building of relationships among young entrepreneurs and leaders from the United States, Canada, Latin America, and the Caribbean, helping citizens to reach their region’s full economic potential.
See Also: SM College Scholarship Program for SY 2023-2024
YLAI Fellowship Program in the USA 2023-24
- United States of America
- YLAI (Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative).
Benefits of the YLAI Fellowship Program in the USA 2023-24
- No application fees.
- J-1 visa support.
- Round trip travel from home country to US and vice versa.
- 4 weeks of professional placement with the host organization.
- Health benefit support.
- Housing stipend.
- Meal stipend.
Eligibility Criteria of the YLAI Fellowship Program in the USA 2023-24
- Should be between 25 to 35 years old by Jan 1, 2024.
- Should be a resident or citizen of the eligible participating countries.
- Should be eligible to receive a U.S. J-1 visa.
- Successful record of business or social venture for at least two years.
- Should not be a U.S. Government employee.
- Should not be a U.S. resident or citizen.
- Should be proficient in reading, speaking, and writing English.
- Applicants with a disability are highly encouraged to apply.
- No discrimination concerning age, sex, religion, nationality, etc.
How to Apply for the YLAI Fellowship Program in the USA 2023-24
- Students have to apply through the 2024 Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative Application
- Answer all questions in English.
- Review your application form carefully before submission.
Selection Criteria for the YLAI Leadership Program in the USA 2023-24
- Professional experience and knowledge.
- Commitment to a positive contribution to your country.
- Commitment to business development.
- Compatibility of your goals with program objectives.
- Leadership capabilities.
YLAI Fellowship Application Deadline
- The application deadline for the fellowship is February 15, 2023.
Source: Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative
Keep Up to Date and Grow Your Potential – Join Our Community for Free Now! Discover Opportunities for Learning, Career Development, and Working Together. Join here: https://expertist.ph/
3 thoughts on “Fully Funded 2023-24 YLAI Fellowship Program: Unleash Your Potential”
Private 0day music FLAC/MP3/Video: https://0daymusic.org
I have read your article carefully and I agree with you very much. This has provided a great help for my thesis writing, and I will seriously improve it. However, I don’t know much about a certain place. Can you help me?