One of the top business scholarship programs in terms of opportunities and learning quality is the Harvard University MBA Scholarship Program 2023–24. Due to this fully funded Harvard scholarship, bright students from all over the world have a chance to study at the best university in the world without having to pay any tuition.
Due to the expensive courses at Harvard, the most deserving students could never have imagined attending higher education without this top scholarship; however, this scholarship has realized this dream.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is another name for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship. This is because the Boustany Foundation, which awards the scholarship, is doing so. The advancement of humanity is the main goal of Harvard’s fully-funded scholarships for international students.
The Boustany Foundation is eager to give students from less privileged classes chances for better education. The foundation’s mission states that the world must be a place where people can accept other cultures, so the program also functions as a cultural exchange program.
The internship at the Boustany Foundation is the most notable and distinctive aspect of this fully-funded international scholarship at Harvard University. The students must complete a two-month internship at the foundation as part of their coursework. By doing this, the students are guaranteed the opportunity to work on projects for the Boustany Foundation and gain knowledge of the real world’s realities.
Through this experience, they gain more knowledge and practical application skills. The best minds in the world and think tanks are also overseeing the projects. In addition, the students have the opportunity to take a free two-month internship in Monaco.
Without a doubt, the fully-funded MBA scholarship is for those students who are not only academically excellent but also want to make the world a better place to live. The foundation’s mission is to support those with the potential to make a difference in the chaotic world. The distinction of the Harvard Scholarship is that it is awarded to Harvard MBA students every two years rather than annually. The MBA class lasts for two years, and when the previous batch has graduated, the foundation awards Harvard scholarships to the subsequent MBA batch’s students.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023-24
- The United States of America
- Harvard University
Host Business School
- Harvard Business School
- Boustany Foundation
Benefits of the Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023-24
The Scholarship has the following benefits
- Financial aid amounting to 75% of the tuition fees
- The students will have an internship at the Boustany Foundation in Monaco.
- The travel expenses will be covered for the internship.
- During the internship, the accommodation and food expenses will be covered
Eligibility Criteria of the Harvard University MBA Scholarship in the USA
- Students of all nationalities can apply.
- Preference will be given to students of Lebanese descent.
- The students must be excellent in academics.
- The resume of the students must show their promising nature toward a better world.
- The students must be proficient in English.
- The students must have an offer letter from the Harvard University
For more information about the Harvard MBA requirements, visit the official website of Havard Business school.
How to Apply for the Harvard University Scholarship in 2023-24?
- The candidate has to apply to Harvard University first.
- Once the students receive the offer letter from the university only then they can apply for the scholarship.
- The candidates have to send their required documents online via email@example.com
- The shortlisted candidates will have to be ready for the interview; it can be an online interview or can the Boustany Foundation.
Documents Required for Harvard Scholarship 2023
- Copy of curriculum vitae
- A photograph
- GMAT scores
- Acceptance letter from the University
Harvard University MBA Scholarship Application Deadline
- The last date to apply is 31st May 2023.
Source: The Foundation