The HISA youth dialogue 2023 will expose participants to in-depth learning about creating digital safe spaces and creating opportunities for meaningful engagement between young leaders and governments in addition to focusing on the development of governance and public management skills.
The goal of HED 2023 is to establish an environment where young people can thrive that is safe and supportive. Youth require secure areas where they can congregate, participate in activities that are based on their interests, and make decisions.
Cyberbullying must be eliminated from digital platforms, so during this four-day dialogue, we hope to educate the HISA Egypt Dialogue participants about the very real issue of online violence and cyberbullying. We believe it is crucial to establish safe online environments where people feel comfortable exchanging ideas.
The goal of this conversation is to increase young people’s capacity to actively participate in developing youth policy with local government decision-makers. The three pillars of the future are thought to be youth, democracy, and dialogue. As a result, we started this project to encourage honest and insightful communication between young people and local authorities.
In order to increase awareness and achieve shared objectives for the future, attendees will be trained and encouraged to develop communication and understanding between themselves and their local authorities. to enable the next generation of leaders in their communities.
Don’t miss this opportunity, try your luck. Don’t be afraid to risk your chances, you might be one of the chosen participants. Apply Now!.
See Also: GSIS Educational Subsidy Program (GESP) AY 2023
HISA Egypt Dialogue 2023
- Headway Institute of Strategic Alliance (HISA)
HISA Dialogue Duration
- February 23rd – 26th, 2023
Benefits of HISA Egypt Dialogue
- 30 Delegates will be invited as Fully Funded Participants to attend the HED 2023
- Round Airfare will be provided
- 4-star shared accommodation
- VIP Airport Transfers
- Three-time meals per day
- Dialogue Merchandise
- All-access pass to Egypt Dialogue 2023
- Networking Dinner with Government Representatives
- You will get the opportunity to interact with like-minded people around the globe
- Graduation certificates that would be a great addition to your career profile
- Your professional skills will be polished in different dimensions
- Chance to explore Egyptian culture
Who can Join the HISA Egypt Dialogue?
The delegations of Governors, State Ministers, Legislators, UN Officials, researchers, global scholars, and youth delegates will be getting together in the city of peace.
HISA will select 30 fully funded delegates who would travel to Egypt to participate in the HISA Egypt Dialogue. Their airfare, accommodation, meal, airport transfers, and dialogue access will be sponsored by the HISA.
Any student, professional, social or health worker, volunteer, and young leader from any background can apply.
Eligibility Criteria of HISA Egypt Dialogue 2023
- The candidate must be over 18 years of age.
- The candidate must be able to communicate in English.
- People from all backgrounds can apply.
- Passionate to contribute to the development of new ideas.
How to apply for the HISA Egypt Dialogue?
- Applicants have to apply through the official website.
- Complete the HED 2023 registration form.
- You need to provide basic information, including name, date of birth, address, and other related details.
- Upload your picture and pictorial representation of your past social work.
- Fill out the Scholarship section in case you’re applying for the Fully Funded spot.
- The HISA program team will contact shortlisted applicants for further evaluation, based on the motivation demonstrated in the application.
- The list of Fully Funded Delegates will be announced on January 30th, 2023.
HISA Egypt Dialogue Application Deadline
- The last date to apply for the HISA youth dialogue is January 15th, 2023.