NIG summer internship program 2023 in Japan is a funded internship opportunity for undergraduate and master’s students who want to pursue their careers in genetics and relevant fields in life sciences abroad. This NIG Japan internship program aims at empowering young researchers from around the world.
It is a candle of hope for international students in times of darkness where multiple crises have already convulsed the world. The intellectual young scholars are encouraged to become a part of this program by engaging them in multifarious academic activities for ensuring mutual cooperation and technological excellence among the global communities. Moreover, being a technology giant, Japan is actively preparing research scholars through its technology-driven development programs.
The research internship in Japan abroad comprises one month of practical experience in the East Asian continent, under the supervision of the National Institute of Genetics. This innovative program is envisioned to bring positive change in the world by endorsing young minds to establish a network of progressive individuals.
In this way, talented individuals would help transform the globe as per the competitive requirements of contemporary technological advancements. The summer internship program provides students with training on scientific research and communication accompanied by lab visits that are done with the intention of discussing the facts and queries with the individual host investigators.
After the completion of the program, the students will be awarded the certificate and they will have to give a presentation expressing their experience at the NG-Intern reports symposium.
The NIG internship in Japan allows talented and fervent students to enhance their career development while refining their potentially acquired skills throughout their careers in Japan. Further, it permits brilliant researchers to work together with diversified people and make their positions in a global community.
Moreover, the global internship program teaches students those professional skills that help them provide possible solutions to key global issues through technological methodologies and approaches. It promotes youth scholarly aptitude and inculcates a sense of social responsibility among them.
The interns will get a chance to participate in various activities including graduate program lectures, research seminars, and journal clubs, organized either by the internal faculties of NIG or external faculties. The students having a passion to learn Japanese are also given an opportunity to take part in Japanese language classes.
The funded Japanese internship program 2023 provides students with the chance of conducting independent research under the mentorship of highly professional research scholars.
The National Institute of Genetics develops new research fields within the broader domain of Genetics. Moreover, the institute facilitates community with the various research infrastructures and links regions to the continents. The potential students are offered multiple systems to augment their research abilities. In terms of social contribution, the institute is eager to actively disseminate the success of genetics to the communities.
It also integrates industry with academia. In this way, well-advanced technological skills are carried forward to the industries located in developing nations.
See also: AHME-Scholarship offers
NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2023
- National Institute of Genetics (NIG)/ Department of Genetics, SOKENDAI
- The duration of the NIGINTERN program is 6 Weeks.
- The NIG internship for international students in Japan will run from June 15 – July 26, 2023
- Undergraduate students
- Postgraduate students
Benefits of the NIG Summer Internship 2023
- International round trip airfare from home country to Japan.
- Accommodation allowance at the guesthouse of the institute will be provided.
- A certificate of completion will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of the NIG summer internship program 2023 in Japan
- Candidates must be passionate enough to exploration in the field of life sciences.
- Candidates can be third-year graduates of four years bachelor’s programs.
- Candidates can be fourth-year graduates of five-year bachelor’s programs.
- Candidates can be second-year graduates of this year’s bachelor’s program.
- Candidates can be students in the first year of two years master’s program.
- Candidates must agree to Conform to the regulations of the institute.
- Candidates must be able to maintain the confidentiality of information.
- Candidates must be able to submit an essay and a questionnaire at the end of their internship tenure.
- Candidates must be willing to submit all the boarding pass stubs of flights availed by the NIG.
How to Apply for the NIG summer internship program 2023 in Japan?
- The applicants have to apply through NIG online application form.
- Candidates must register their accounts for applying.
- A candidate should have all the related documents before applying.
Required Documents for the NIG Internship 2023 in Japan
- Detailed CV.
- Letter of motivation or self-advertisement.
- Copy of Academic transcripts.
- Two recommendation letters from the teachers.
- The application deadline for the NIG summer internship program 2023 in Japan is till January 6, 2023 (Japan standard time, JST).
Source: Scholarship Corner