Attention all aspiring college students! Are you interested in studying at the University of the Philippines (UP), one of the most prestigious universities in the Philippines? Well, mark your calendars because the UP College Admission Test (UPCAT) is fast approaching!
The administrators of the UPCAT have scheduled the test for June, and the process of accepting applications will begin this March. It means you have a limited time to prepare and apply for this highly sought-after opportunity to study at UP.
Imagine learning from the best professors, engaging in groundbreaking research, and being part of a community that values academic excellence and social responsibility. It could be your ticket to a brighter future and endless possibilities.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Start preparing for the UPCAT now and apply before the deadline.
See Als: SM College Scholarship 2023-2024
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES (UP)
As the National University, the University of the Philippines (UP) is mandated to perform its unique and distinctive leadership in knowledge creation and public service. The UP is a vast System of 8 Constituent Universities located on 17 campuses, and UP students are from all regions of the country. They stand shoulder to shoulder to create a community of varied ideas, experiences, and cultures. This is Tatak UP – a celebration of both diversity and unity.
In line with the guiding spirit of ONE UNIVERSITY ONE-UP and the university’s commitment to high standards of academic excellence, qualification in undergraduate degree programs at UP is highly competitive. UP as the National University, also takes affirmative steps in its admission process to enhance disadvantaged students access to high-quality education. Tuition is free in UP pursuant to the provisions of the Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act of 2017.
See Also: PNPA Cadetship Admission 2023
A. Through the UP College Admission Test (UPCAT) – Choice of Campus and Degree Program
You are eligible to apply for first-year admission to UP through the UPCAT for SY 2024-2025 if:
- You are a senior high school student expecting to graduate in 2024 in time for the opening of SY 2024-2025, OR you are a senior high school graduate from 2023 or earlier, provided you have not taken any college courses before the opening of SY 2024-2025; AND
- You have final grades in Grades 8 to 11 by end of SY 2022-2023; AND
- You have not completed your application for UPCA 2021, UPCA 2022, and UPCA 2023, nor taken the UPCAT before.
The UPCAT consists of 4 subtests: Language Proficiency (in English and Filipino), Reading Comprehension (in English and Filipino), Science, and Mathematics. Standardized UPCAT scores are combined with the composite of final grades in Grades 8 to 11 to determine the admission score (“UPG”). To implement the policy of democratic access, UP also considers socioeconomic and geographic factors in its admission process. (https://upcat2024.up.edu.ph)
SELECTION FOR A CAMPUS
Admission into UP is very selective due to high demand. Applicants come from very diverse backgrounds, but they are all ranked based on indicators of academic preparedness for university life.
- Selection for admission to campus is based on the applicant’s rank, campus quota, and/or cut-off grade.
- A successful applicant can receive an offer of admission to only one of the applicant’s UP campus choices.
SELECTION FOR A DEGREE PROGRAM
The successful applicants for a given campus are ranked according to grade predictors and quotas of their chosen degree programs. Some degree programs are more competitive due to high demand.
- Applicants should choose only the degree programs they are interested in. If an applicant is unsuccessful in his/her first choice of campus, the process continues in order of priority of the remaining choices.
HOW TO APPLY
- All forms for UPCAT shall be submitted online (except for certain regional areas).
- Applicants shall electronically accomplish Form 1 (Personal Data Sheet) in March 2023 and Form 2B (High School Record) in September 2023 and upload their photo and electronic signature. ( Some questions in Form 1 will be used for research and have no bearing on the evaluation for admission. However, we encourage applicants to fill out the information as completely as possible to enable the University to conduct better data analyses.)
- High Schools shall be requested to (i) log on to the School Profile link in March 2023 to accomplish Form 2A (High School Profile) to inform and/or update the university on the most recent school information relevant to the application, and (ii);
- Submit to UP in September 2023 a certified copy of the applicant’s Student Permanent Record/Form137/SF10, signed by the authorized school representative and enclosed in a sealed envelope with a wet signature of such representative on the flap.
In the event you are not admitted into the degree program and/or UP campus of your choice, the UPCAT portal will provide you with access to the DIWA Portal, which indicates degree programs with available slots and/or UP campuses for which you are eligible to apply.
This portal, which is also managed by the UP Office of Admissions, uses the same email address and password you used for submitting your UPCAT application. In order for UP to process your appeal, we will require you to indicate two (2) degree programs and/or a UP campus through such portal.
In case your appeal is successful, you will be required by this portal to state whether you are accepting or declining the slot within a specified deadline and, if applicable to you, your assigned learner reference number (LRN).
- Some campuses may not be open to appeals.
- Each campus may have additional criteria for processing appeals.
B. THE ISKOLAR NG BAYAN PROGRAM
If you are a Filipino public high school graduate in the Top Ten of your graduating class, you may apply for the Iskolar ng Bayan Law of 2014 (INB) program. You must obtain a UPG better than or equal to the designated minimum for an applicant to qualify for the UP campus, where you will file an INB application which must be in the same region as your high school (except for UP Open University).
You must also comply with all the requirements of the degree program you have indicated in your INB application form offered by such UP campus. In order to guide your choice of a degree program, the relevant UP campus will provide a list of priority programs.
- Application forms for the INB program may be obtained from the Office of Student Affairs (OSA) or the Office of Scholarships and Grants (OSG) of the campus you wish to enroll in.
- There are limited slots per campus for the Iskolar ng Bayan Program.
C. INTERNATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Foreign OR Filipino applicants who have graduated or are graduating from a secondary school abroad (i.e., international applicant) and have not enrolled in college before SY 2024-2025 may be admitted as first-year students by automatic admission, provided they meet other admission requirements, including qualifications for college admission by national or international foreign-administered examinations. For details, please see the information below and visit https://upcat2024.up.edu.ph.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION FOR SY 2024-2025
I. MINIMUM APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Senior high school student expecting to graduate before SY 2024-2025 from a DepEd-accredited high school or an accredited secondary school abroad; OR
- Graduate of a DepEd-accredited high school or accredited secondary school abroad; AND
- Must have final grades for Grades 8, 9, 10, and Grade 11;
- Must not have taken any college subject/s prior to the opening of SY 2024-2025;
- Must not have taken the UP College Admission Test in the AY 2020-2021 intake or earlier; AND
- Must not have applied and completed the UP College Application for the AY 2021-2022 (UPCA 2021), AY 2022-2023 (UPCA 2022), or the AY 2023-2024 (UPCA 2023) intake.
DATES TO REMEMBER
|START OF ONLINE APPLICATION PERIOD||8 March 2023|
|DEADLINE FOR FILING OF APPLICATIONS||15 April 2023|
II. CHECKLIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Please be mindful of the following steps in filing your application. Upon completing Form 1 in the Online Portal and clicking on ‘Submit Form 1’, a request will be sent to your high school to verify your enrollment. After SY 2022-2023, when all final grades in Grades 8 to 11 are available, your school will be requested to provide you with a copy of your school record, either in digital or hard copy.
You are encouraged to follow up on this request to expedite your application. Upon receipt, use this document as a reference in filling out Form 2B in the same portal. A certified true copy of your grades placed inside a sealed envelope authenticated with a wet signature of an authorized school official on the flap should also be provided to UP by your high school.
|CATEGORY OF APPLICANT||REQUIRED DOCUMENTS|
|All applicants||Fully accomplished Forms:|
Form 1 Personal Data Sheet (filled out by the applicant in March-April 2023)Form 2A (filled out by the high school in March-April 2023)Form 2B High School Record (filled out by the applicant in September 2023 provided the applicant took the UPCAT)A certified true copy of the Permanent Secondary School Record (F137/SF10) signed in the wet signature of the authorized school personnel (sealed in an envelope with wet signature on the flap) should be submitted to the UP Office of Admissions.
|If a High school graduate||High school diploma|
|IF Graduating in 2024 from a local HS||DepEd Certificate of Recognition or Permit to Operate|
(to be submitted by the high school)
|ONLY IF Transferee (i.e., has taken subjects from another high school)||Certified clear photocopy of the Permanent Secondary School Record (F137/SF10) from other schools with all the grades earned therein|
|For Foreign Applicants Only||Proof of payment of application processing fee|
III. HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1. Fill out application Form 1. Online application opens by March 8, 2023. (Manual application will only be available in selected regional areas.)
For ONLINE application: Go to https://upcat2024online.up.edu.ph.
- You will need a valid email address to log on to your application account and to receive notifications about your application status and results. We encourage the use of a personal email address (not a school-related email address) to facilitate the application. Please ensure that you correctly encode your full name and date of birth as shown in your birth certificate and school name. If your school is not in the choices provided, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We strongly encourage the use of secured e-mail accounts, preferably with two-step verification, to better protect your right to data privacy.
- Do not create multiple accounts, as accessing your application forms will cause much delay.
- You are required to read the UP Privacy Notice for Applicants for First Year Admissions Academic Year 2024-2025 before creating your account and filling out Form 1.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Fill out Form 1 completely and accurately.
DO NOT FORGET YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AND PASSWORD!!!!
STEP 2. For schools with an existing valid email address in our database, the Online portal shall automatically request your high school principal/head to fill out Form 2A (High School Profile).
- Only a duly authorized school official may fill out this form.
- You will be notified accordingly once your high school has accomplished Form 2A.
- For updates in the school email address in our database, the authorized school official must request email@example.com for the correct email format.
STEP 3. FOR NON-FILIPINO APPLICANTS ONLY: Pay the Application fee.
The non-refundable Application Fee is:
- P450 for resident foreign applicants studying in the Philippines
- US$50 for non-resident foreign applicants
MODES OF PAYMENT: The application fee may be paid through any of the following:
- Land Bank (LBP) Account No. 1462-2220-13 (only for peso payments)
- Account Name: UPS Trust (UPCAT)
- Land Bank (LBP) Account No. 3074-0029-26 (for US dollar payments)
- Account Name: UPS Trust (UPCAT)
- Swift Code TLBPPHMM with Address:
Landbank UP Diliman Branch
2nd Floor PNB Bldg.
Apacible Street, UP Campus Diliman
Quezon City Philippines
- Landbank will be charging a service fee of P25 for every application;
- Different banks have also set their own fees for the purchase of Manager’s Checks and Cashier’s Checks.
- Send a picture or scanned copy of the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 4. Claim your Test Permit. You will be notified by email if your Test Permit is already available. Due to the expected large volume of applicants, test permits will be distributed on a scheduled basis in May 2023.
Upon filing your UPCAT application, you will be asked to indicate how to claim your test permit. Please choose from the following options:
- in person at the Office of Admissions
- Through an authorized representative who will be required to present and provide a copy of her or his government-issued ID, letter of authorization from you and your school ID, or any valid government-issued ID card and a copy thereof
- by prepaid return courier pouch, you will provide
- at the Regional Test Center a day before your examination schedule
STEP 5. Take the UP College Admission Test (UPCAT) scheduled on June 3-4, 2023.
Go to your designated Test Center on the date specified in your Test Permit: June 3 or 4, 2023. Be there by 6:30 am (morning session) or 12 noon (afternoon session).
- Bring only your Test Permit, School ID, or any valid government-issued ID card, 2 good quality pencils, a sharpener, a rubber eraser, and snacks.
- The test administration will last about five hours.
The use of cell phones, calculating devices, and/or cameras during the test is strictly prohibited.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to observe minimum public health standards at all times.
If you are a member of an Indigenous People’s Group, please obtain an official certification (i.e., National Commission on Indigenous Peoples, National Commission on Muslim Filipinos) and submit it when you take the UPCAT during your assigned test date to your proctor.
APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED, AND NO ADMISSION SCORE WILL BE COMPUTED FOR APPLICANTS WHO DID NOT TAKE THE TEST.
STEP 6. Fill out Form 2B in September 2023.
Do this once you receive a copy of your High School Records and your final grades in Grades 8 to 11 are complete. Go to https://upcat2024online.up.edu.ph. You will need the email address and password you used to sign up in the application portal to log on to your account.
- You are required to read the UP Privacy Notice for Applicants for First Year Admissions Academic Year 2024-2025 before filling out Form 2B.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Fill out Form 2B completely and accurately.
APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED, AND NO ADMISSION SCORE WILL BE COMPUTED FOR UPCAT-TAKERS WHO DID NOT FILL OUT FORM 2B.
STEP 7. Check if the completed Forms 1 and 2B are uploaded to the Online Portal.
- You will be notified by email regarding the status of your application.
- You may also monitor the status of your application by logging on to your UP College Application online account (https://upcat2024online.up.edu.ph).
Visit https://upcat2024.up.edu.ph regularly for announcements and updates regarding your application for admission.
Please check with your school if a copy of your school record (sealed in an envelope with a wet signature on the flap) has been sent to UP.
Non-submission will render your application incomplete and shall not be processed.
IV. APPLICATION RESULTS
Check the UP website https://upcat2024.up.edu.ph for announcements on the application results. You will need the same email account that you used for the application to view your application results. If you qualify for admission to UP, register according to the instructions provided by the college or unit to which you have been accepted.
UP MANILA RETURN SERVICE AGREEMENT
UP Manila launched a Return Service Program in 2001 for students of its Health colleges to sign a contract that requires them to work in the Philippines for a period of not less than 2 years within 5 years after graduation.
- The Return Service Agreement (RSA) covers the different courses offered by: the College of Allied Medical Professions, College of Dentistry, College of Medicine, College of Nursing, College of Pharmacy, College of Public Health, and School of Health Services.
- Under the RSA, graduates are mandated to serve in the country, preferably in accordance with the roles and nature of their respective professions and along the three major functions of the university, but not limited to education/training, research, and direct service. For further information on the RSA, please visit this page on the UP Manila website, https://www.upm.edu.ph/node/56.
FIRST-YEAR ADMISSION FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS (FROM SECONDARY SCHOOLS ABROAD)
A foreign OR Filipino applicant who has graduated or is graduating from a secondary school/home school abroad (i.e., international applicant) and has not enrolled in college may apply by automatic admission. Filipino students from Philippine high schools in the Middle East may also apply.
By Automatic Admission
An international applicant may apply for automatic admission if s/he meets the following requirements:
- Completion of a high school program in the country where s/he had secondary education (including the completion of a one- or two-year pre-university education in a country where such is a prerequisite for admission to a bachelor’s degree program); AND
- Qualifications for college admission by any of the following national or international foreign-administered examinations: the SAT, the General Certificate of Education (GCE) Examination, the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB), OR other equivalent examinations approved by UP.
- SAT: (scores must not have been taken more than 4 years before application)MINIMUM SAT SCORESOLD SATREDESIGNED SATTOTAL SCORE12001270SECTION SCORESMath600620Critical Reading600- Evidence-based Writing + Critical Reading-650
- GCE: 2 ordinary (O) level passes/GCSE/IGCSE, and 3 advanced (A) level passes; OR
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- In the case of an applicant whose native language or medium of instruction in the secondary school is not English, a minimum score (500 if paper-based or 173 if computer-based) in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Application through automatic admission of international applicants must be submitted to the respective Office of the University Registrar of the constituent university of choice.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT UP STUDENT FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
The University of the Philippines is highly committed to admitting the best students and providing increased access to quality higher education. For SY 2024-2025, all eligible students will be granted free tuition and miscellaneous fees when they enroll in the University of the Philippines, in accordance with the Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act of 2017. In addition to tuition and other fee subsidies given by the National Government, the University also provides other forms of financial assistance to qualified students. These are grouped according to the financial needs they address:
Programs that provide subsidies for tuition and other school fees
- Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act of 2017
- Grants-in-Aid Program (GIAP)
- Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES)
- Other Scholarship and Grant Programs that waive tuition and other school fees are offered by UP’s constituent universities.
Programs that provide a living allowance on a monthly or per semester basis
- Student and Graduate Assistantships (SAGA)
- Grants-in-Aid Program (GIAP)
- UP Presidential Scholarship
- UP Presidential Leadership Grant
- UP’s constituent universities offer other student programs that grant cash allowances.
Programs that defer cash payments during the semester
- UP Tuition Loan Program
- Other tuition loan programs offered by UP’s constituent universities
GRANTS-IN-AID PROGRAM (GIAP). UP created the Grants-in-Aid Program (GIAP) to reduce the cost paid by students during enrollment based on the household’s paying capacity to which a student belongs. Through the GIAP, UP may subsidize a portion of the full cost required during enrollment and, in some instances, grant additional subsidies to waive miscellaneous fees and grant monthly cash allowances.
TERTIARY EDUCATION SUBSIDY (TES). The Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES) is a financial assistance program managed by the Unified Financial Assistance System for Tertiary Education (UniFAST). The TES grants cash allowance for one academic year to undergraduate students from low-income households. To process applications to TES, Scholarship personnel use the information submitted by students in SLAS Online. The University endorses SLAS Online applicants who meet the TES requirements of UniFAST.
STUDENT AND GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIPS (SAGA). The UP’s SAGA is a program for upperclassmen and graduate students to gain workplace leadership and ethics experiences, assisting UP in fulfilling its teaching, research, and public service functions. Student Assistants (SAs) are given allowances based on hours rendered: Currently at P60/hour for undergraduate students, P100/hour for MA/MS, and P140/hour for Ph.D.
UP TUITION LOAN PROGRAM. Students may avail of short-term loans through the Student Loan Board. Loans must be settled before the end of the semester or trimester.
UP PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP AND UP PRESIDENTIAL LEADERSHIP GRANT PROGRAMS. These programs are competitive scholarship programs awarded to students with outstanding academic accomplishments and leadership achievements. Undergraduate students with a general weighted average of at least “1.75” and “2.75” are eligible to apply for the scholarships, respectively. The total number of scholars is limited to the number of slots that are vacant every academic year.
Other scholarships, study grants, and awards provided by the government, private companies, or individuals are also available. Please visit https://slasonline.up.edu.ph for more information. For further inquiries, please email the UP System Office of Student Development Services at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also check the websites of the Office of Student Affairs/Office of Scholarships and Student Services of the different UP campus units.
UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMS
UP BAGUIO www.upb.edu.ph
- 1038 BS Biology
- 1160 BA Communication a
- 1132 BS Computer Science
- 1118 B Fine Arts b
- 1189 BA Language & Literature
- 1045 BS Management Economics
- 1101 BS Mathematics
- 1107 BS Physics
- 1194 BA Social Sciences (Economics) c
- 1195 BA Social Sciences (History) c
- 1196 BA Social Sciences (Anthropology) c
UP CEBU www.upcebu.edu.ph
- 2038 BS Biology
- 2163 BA Communication
- 2132 BS Computer Science
- 2118 B Fine Arts b,i
- 2099 BS Management
- 2101 BS Mathematics
- 2022 BA Political Science
- 2023 BA Psychology
- 2114 BS Statistics
UPEP PAMPANGA www.upepp.upd.edu.ph
- 3023 BA Applied Psychology
- 3201 BA Business Economics
- 3135 BS Business Management
UP DILIMAN https://our.upd.edu.ph/files/degprog.pdf
- 4001 BA Anthropology
- 4129 BS Applied Physics
- 4036 BS Architecture (5 yrs)
- 4156 BA Art Studies
- 4038 BS Biology
- 4241 BA Broadcast Media Arts and Studies
- 4040 BS Business Administration
- 4043 BS Business Administration and Accountancy (4.5 yrs)
- 4044 BS Business Economics
- 4078 BS Chemical Engineering
- 4046 BS Chemistry
- 4079 BS Civil Engineering
- 4047 BS Clothing Technology
- 4178 BA Communication Research
- 4048 BS Community Development
- 4049 BS Community Nutrition
- 4007 BA Comparative Literature
- 4180 BS Computer Engineering
- 4132 BS Computer Science
- 4195 BA Creative Writing
- 4145 BS Economics
- 4080 BS Electrical Engineering
- 4281 BS Electronics Engineering
- 4139 B Elementary Education
- 4158 BA English Studies
- 4010 BA European Languages
- 4086 BS Family Life and Child Development
- 4097 BA Filipino at Panitikan ng Pilipinas
- 4279 BA Film
- 4118 B Fine Arts
- 4088 BS Food Technology
- 4081 BS Geodetic Engineering
- 4091 BS Geography
- 4092 BS Geology
- 4012 BA History
- 4093 BS Home Economics
- 4190 BS Hotel, Restaurant and Institution Management
- 4082 BS Industrial Engineering
- 4196 BS Interior Design
- 4016 BA Journalism
- 4121 B Landscape Architecture
- 4122 B Library and Information Science
- 4017 BA Linguistics
- 4159 BA Malikhaing Pagsulat sa Filipino
- 4188 BS Materials Engineering
- 4101 BS Mathematics
- 4083 BS Mechanical Engineering
- 4084 BS Metallurgical Engineering
- 4085 BS Mining Engineering
- 4147 BS Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- 4123 B Music
- 4096 BA Philippine Studies
- 4020 BA Philosophy
- 4124 B Physical Education
- 4107 BS Physics
- 4022 BA Political Science
- 4023 BA Psychology
- 4110 BS Psychology
- 4148 B Public Administration
- 4138 B Secondary Education
- 4112 BS Social Work
- 4025 BA Sociology
- 4027 BA Speech Communication
- 4161 B Sports Science
- 4114 BS Statistics
- 4028 BA Theatre Arts
- 4116 BS Tourism
UP VISAYAS – ILOILO crs.upv.edu.ph
- 5176 BS Accountancy (4.5 yrs)
- 5034 BS Applied Mathematics
- 5038 BS Biology
- 5042 BS Business Administration (Marketing)
- 5078 BS Chemical Engineering
- 5046 BS Chemistry
- 5241 BA Communication and Media Studies
- 5202 BA Community Development
- 5132 BS Computer Science
- 5145 BS Economics
- 5087 BS Fisheries
- 5088 BS Food Technology
- 5012 BA History
- 5182 BA Literature
- 5099 BS Management
- 5022 BA Political Science
- 5023 BA Psychology
- 5111 BS Public Health
- 5025 BA Sociology
- 5114 BS Statistics
UP LOS BAÑOS www.uplb.edu.ph
- 6176 BS Accountancy
- 6275 BS Agribusiness Management and Entrepreneurship
- 6032 BS Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
- 6037 BS Agricultural Biotechnology
- 6030 BS Agricultural Chemistry (5 yrs)
- 6231 BS Agricultural and Applied Economics
- 6033 BS Agriculture
- 6034 BS Applied Mathematics
- 6129 BS Applied Physics
- 6038 BS Biology
- 6078 BS Chemical Engineering
- 6046 BS Chemistry
- 6079 BS Civil Engineering
- 6006 BA Communication Arts
- 6132 BS Computer Science
- 6050 BS Development Communication
- 6145 BS Economics
- 6080 BS Electrical Engineering
- 6288 BS Food Science and Technology
- 6090 BS Forestry
- 6097 BS Human Ecology
- 6082 BS Industrial Engineering
- 6188 BS Materials Engineering
- 6101 BS Mathematics
- 6194 BS Mathematics and Science Teaching
- 6083 BS Mechanical Engineering
- 6137 BS Nutrition
- 6020 BA Philosophy
- 6025 BA Sociology
- 6114 BS Statistics
- 6127 D Veterinary Medicine (6 yrs)
UP MANILA www.upm.edu.ph
- 7129 BS Applied Physics
- 7187 BA Behavioral Sciences
- 7183 BS Biochemistry
- 7038 BS Biology
- 7132 BS Computer Science
- 7126 D Dental Medicine (6 yrs)
- 7128 BA Development Studies
- 7298 BS Pharmaceutical Sciences (5 yrs)
- 7103 BS Nursing
- 7104 BS Occupational Therapy
- 7144 BA Organizational Communication
- 7105 BS Pharmacy (5 yrs)
- 7149 BA Philippine Arts
- 7106 BS Physical Therapy
- 7022 BA Political Science
- 7111 BS Public Health
- 7193 BA Social Sciences (Area Studies)
- 7113 BS Speech Pathology
UP VISAYAS – TACLOBAN crs.upv.edu.ph
- 8176 BS Accountancy (4.5 yrs)
- 8034 BS Applied Mathematics
- 8038 BS Biology
- 8006 BA Communication Arts
- 8132 BS Computer Science
- 8099 BS Management
- 8023 BA Psychology
- 8277 BA Economics
- 8170 BA Social Sciences (Political Science)
UP MINDANAO www2.upmin.edu.ph
- 9203 BS Agribusiness Economics
- 9201 BS Anthropology
- 9034 BS Applied Mathematics
- 9036 BS Architecture
- 9038 BS Biology
- 9241 BA Communication and Media Arts
- 9132 BS Computer Science
- 9157 BA English
- 9088 BS Food Technology
- 9161 B Sports Science
UP OPEN UNIVERSITY www.upou.edu.ph
- A337 B Education Studies (4 yrs, trimester)
- A341 BA Multimedia Studies (4 yrs, trimester)
- a Concentration in Broadcast Communication, Journalism or Speech Communication
- b Qualifiers must also pass a Talent Test.
- c Minor in Philosophy, Political Science, or Psychology, or Sociology.
- d Covered by UP Manila Health Colleges Return Service Agreement.
- e Passing the National Veterinary Admission Test (NVAT) is a requisite for admission to the Four-Year Professional Veterinary Medicine Curriculum.
- f To be taken online.
- g Required to pass a Dexterity Exam.
- h Qualifiers must choose either English Language or English Literature as area of concentration upon enrollment.
- i Qualifiers must choose either Product Design or Studio Arts as area of concentration upon enrollment.
Note: Unless otherwise indicated in parenthesis, an undergraduate program is ordinarily completed after four years.
NON-BACCALAUREATE / CERTIFICATE / ASSOCIATE IN ARTS PROGRAMS
- Certificate in Fine Arts (Visual Arts) – 3 yrs: Baguio
- Certificate in Fine Arts (Studio Arts) – 3 yrs: Cebu
- Associate in Arts (Music) – 2 yrs: Diliman (CMu)
- Associate in Arts (Industrial Design) – 2 yrs: Diliman (CFA)
- Associate in Arts (Studio Arts) – 2 yrs: Diliman (CFA)
- Associate in Arts (Visual Communication) – 2 yrs: Diliman (CFA)
- Associate in Arts (Theatre) – 2 yrs: Diliman (CFA)
- Associate in Arts (Malikhaing Pagsuklat sa Filipino) – 2 yrs: Diliman (CAL)
- Associate in Arts (Entrepreneurship) – 2 yrs: Los Baños (CEM)
- Associate of Science in Development Communication – 2 yrs: Los Baños (CDC)
- Associate of Science in Forestry – 2 yrs: Los Baños (CFNR)
- Associate of Arts in Sports Studies – 2 yrs: Mindanao
- Associate in Arts – 2 yrs: Open University
- Associate of Science in Instructional Design and Technology – 2 yrs: Open University
- Associate of Arts in Digital Design and Art – 2 yrs: Open University
- Associate of Science in Information Technology – 2 yrs: Open University
- Associate of Arts in Digital Entrepreneurship – 2 yrs: Open University
(UP Minimum Grade of 2.800 required)
- Associate in Arts (Sports Studies) – 2 yrs: Diliman (CHK)
REGION 1 ILOCOS
|0103||Batac City, ILOCOS NORTE|
|0122||Dagupan City, PANGASINAN|
|0126||San Fernando City, LA UNION|
|0125||Urdaneta City, PANGASINAN|
|0129||Vigan City, ILOCOS SUR|
REGION 2 CAGAYAN VALLEY
|0206||Bayombong, NUEVA VIZCAYA|
|0208||Ilagan City, ISABELA|
|0223||Tuguegarao City, CAGAYAN|
REGION 3 CENTRAL LUZON
|0399||Angeles City, PAMPANGA|
|0327||Balanga City, BATAAN|
|0322||Cabanatuan City, NUEVA ECIJA|
|0332||Malolos City, BULACAN|
|0302||Meycauayan City, BULACAN|
|0323||Olongapo City, ZAMBALES|
|0330||San Jose Del Monte City, BULACAN|
|0326||Tarlac City, TARLAC|
REGION 4-A CALABARZON
|0429||Antipolo City, RIZAL|
|0499||Bacoor City, CAVITE|
|0421||Batangas City, BATANGAS|
|0433||Dasmariñas City, CAVITE|
|0423||Lipa City, BATANGAS|
|0404||Los Baños, LAGUNA|
|0424||Lucena City, QUEZON|
|0428||Trece Martires City, CAVITE|
REGION 4-B MIMAROPA
|1721||Calapan City, ORIENTAL MINDORO|
|1722||Puerto Princesa City, PALAWAN|
|1702||San Jose, OCCIDENTAL MINDORO|
REGION 5 BICOL
|0502||Daet, CAMARINES NORTE|
|0522||Legazpi City, ALBAY|
|0525||Masbate City, MASBATE|
|0523||Naga City, CAMARINES SUR|
|0526||Sorsogon City, SORSOGON|
REGION 6 WESTERN VISAYAS
|0621||Bacolod City, NEGROS OCCIDENTAL|
|0624||Iloilo City, ILOILO|
|0626||Roxas City, CAPIZ|
|0602||San Jose, ANTIQUE|
REGION 7 CENTRAL VISAYAS
|0723||Cebu City, CEBU|
|0725||Dumaguete City, NEGROS ORIENTAL|
|0728||Tagbilaran City, BOHOL|
REGION 8 EASTERN VISAYAS
|0804||Borongan City, EASTERN SAMAR|
|0821||Calbayog City, SAMAR|
|0805||Catarman, NORTHERN SAMAR|
|0806||Catbalogan City, WESTERN SAMAR|
|0824||Maasin City, SOUTHERN LEYTE|
|0822||Ormoc City, LEYTE|
|0823||Tacloban City, LEYTE|
REGION 9 ZAMBOANGA PENINSULA
|0922||Dipolog City, ZAMBOANGA DEL NORTE|
|0923||Pagadian City, ZAMBOANGA DEL SUR|
|0924||Zamboanga City, ZAMBOANGA|
REGION 10 NORTHERN MINDANAO
|1022||Cagayan De Oro City, MISAMIS ORIENTAL|
|1030||Iligan City, LANAO DEL NORTE|
|1024||Oroquieta City, MISAMIS OCCIDENTAL|
REGION 11 DAVAO
|1121||Davao City, DAVAO|
|1124||Digos City, DAVAO DEL SUR|
|1103||Mati City, DAVAO ORIENTAL|
|1123||Tagum City, DAVAO DEL NORTE|
REGION 12 SOCCSKSARGEN
|1228||Cotabato City, MAGUINDANAO|
|1225||General Santos City, SOUTH COTABATO|
|1204||Kabacan, NORTH COTABATO|
|1226||Koronadal City, SOUTH COTABATO|
|1227||Tacurong City, SULTAN KUDARAT|
REGION 13 CARAGA
|1321||Butuan City, AGUSAN DEL NORTE|
|1302||San Francisco, AGUSAN DEL SUR|
|1303||Siargao, SURIGAO DEL NORTE|
|1322||Surigao City, SURIGAO DEL NORTE|
|1304||Tandag City, SURIGAO DEL SUR|
REGION 14 CAR
|1421||Baguio City, BENGUET|
|1405||Bontoc, MOUNTAIN PROVINCE|
|1407||Tabuk City, KALINGA|
BANGSAMORO AUTONOMOUS REGION IN MUSLIM MINDANAO BARMM
|1505||Lamitan City, BASILAN|
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION NCR
|1622||City of Manila, METRO MANILA|
|1629||Las Piñas City, METRO MANILA|
|1642||Quezon City, METRO MANILA (PSHS)|
|1624||Quezon City, METRO MANILA (UP Diliman)|
|1632||Taguig City, METRO MANILA|
The Application Deadline for Filing is April 15th, 2023.
Keep Up to Date and Grow Your Potential – Join Our Community for Free Now! Discover Opportunities for Learning, Career Development, and Working Together. Join here: https://expertist.ph/
Source: University of the Philippines