Romanian Government Scholarship 2023 is one of the best fully funded scholarships in Europe which gives the experience students to live the native life of Romania along with their studies. Romania scholarship 2023 is for the brilliant and academically finest students who are eager to pursue their studies in culturally rich universities.
In addition to this, the scholarship in one of Europe’s countries is the testimony of the recipient’s excellence and paramount expertise in education. This fact also serves as a trigger for better employment opportunities and a secure career.
In this fully-funded program, the scholarships include Bachelor’s scholarships, Masters’s Scholarships, and Ph.D. scholarships. Every year all these scholarships are funded by the Romanian Government through its minister of foreign affairs in almost every field of study. So, this is the best chance for international students to complete a bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. from Europe for free.
Moreover, Romania is known for its educational standards. Over the years, the country has succeeded in promoting education and in fulfilling the sustainable development goals of the United Nations. It is due to the Romanian acceptance of diversity and educational standards that students from 151 countries are currently studying in Romania.
The scholarship in Romania aims at gathering the best minds from around the world and bringing them to Romania free of cost in order to acknowledge their academic prowess. Here the students would have better prospects of success keeping in view the fact that the annual growth rate of the country is 7% which is actually the highest growth rate of any country in the European Union.
Moreover, Romania’s economy is predominantly based on services and its key products are energy and machines along with automobiles like DACIA and OMV Petrom. It shows that the students who come to Romania on Scholarships have broad vistas of work opportunities ahead.
The Romanian scholarship for international students 2023 serves as a fortuitous to explore the beauties of Romania. The country is at the crossroads of Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe and borders the black sea. It also has magnificent mountains and the area of Transylvania. Romania is full of stories, life, and native things.
One of the most popular stories is about Dracula. Further, it has fortified churches of the 13th and 14th centuries or the architecture of the Romance age. Romania is a lot more than just a country. Most of the people there speak the Romanian language which is why the courses which are offered in this scholarship are in the Romanian Language. Details about the Romania scholarships in Europe are discussed in the paragraphs below.
See Also: DOST-SEI Scholarship offers life-changing opportunities
Romania Government Scholarship 2023
- By the Romanian state, through the Ministry of Foreign
- Romania eligible Universities
- Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Master’s Degree Program
- Doctorate Degree Program
Scholarship Duration of the Government of Romania Scholarships
- Bachelor’s Degree Program (3-6 years)
- Master’s Degree Program (1.5 years to 2 years)
- Doctorate Degree Program (3 to 5 years)
Benefits of Romania Government Scholarship 2022
- The scholars will not have to pay any registration fees or any other application fee which is required for the testing of Romanian language skills, any specific aptitude test, or the admission fee to contest for Doctoral studies.
- The students will learn the Romanian Language for a year for free which means that the Romanian language preparatory course tuition fee will be covered.
- The tuition fee for the actual course will be covered.
- A monthly stipend of 65 Euros for a Bachelor, 75 Euros for a Master, and 85 Euros for a Ph.D. will be given to the students.
- The accommodation expenses in student dormitories will be financed.
- The students will be provided with full medical assistance free of cost.
- Discounts for local transportation will be provided. It can be local public, ground, naval, rail, or domestic car.
Eligibility Criteria of Romania Government Scholarship 2023
- All non-EU students can apply.
- The students must be academically extraordinary.
- The students who already have another Romanian Scholarship cannot apply.
- The students for Bachelor, and Masters’s have to take a yearlong Romanian preparatory course.
- The Ph.D. students have the choice to continue either in Romanian Language or in English language.
- Ph.D. students have to pass an entrance exam.
- The citizen who has protection from Romania or has applied for Romanian Protection cannot apply.
- The members of the administrative staff and the technical staff in the Romanian Foreign ministry cannot apply.
- Staff members of international organizations based in Romania or their family members can not apply.
- All the stateless persons who are in Romanian territory and are recognized by the law are ineligible.
How to Apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2023?
- The candidates have to submit their online applications through the Study in Romania platform.
- Go to the platform and then select Apply for MFA scholarship button.
- There is no need to send a registered application.
- The candidates have to submit the files in the given format.
- The documents must be scanned individually in PDF format.
- The candidates have to follow the application submission methodology strictly.
Documents Required Romanian Scholarships 2023 in Europe
- Copies of the obtained baccalaureate diplomas or equivalent.
- Copies of Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. degrees if applicable.
- The copies of the transcripts are in English, French, Spanish or Romanian language only if applicable.
- Copies of the birth certificate in English, French, Spanish or Romanian language.
- Copy of the passport. First, three pages must be included.
- Copy of CNIC if applicable.
- A CV in English or in French is required.
- The Ph.D. students have to submit a letter of intent in either English or French.
Romania Scholarship Deadline 2023
- The application deadline for the Romanian Government Scholarship 2023 is 15 March 2023
Source: Scholarships Corner