In Sweden, the SHE Entrepreneurs Leadership Program 2023 attracts young female potential leaders who want to make a difference in society. It is an honorable opportunity for female entrepreneurs to join a network of change-driven females from around the world. Women from the Middle East, North Africa, and Turkey who want to build financially sustainable businesses are encouraged to apply for this incredible Entrepreneur leadership opportunity. Your involvement can assist you in driving social and environmental change in the regions. This SI leadership program has previously assisted various leaders in successfully expanding the horizon of their business and has an increased beneficial impact.
Sweden’s European entrepreneur leadership opportunity allows motivated females to advance their careers by instilling some quality-oriented business professional skills acquired throughout the program’s duration. It will be a hands-on, practical leadership training program based on real-world business scenarios and collaborative learning, with a focus on the participants. This fully-funded leadership program will provide you with the tangible tools, connections, and insights you need to grow and develop your businesses in the competitive globalization world. As a result, you are a charismatic leader and a change-driven entrepreneur.
The international leadership opportunity to attend entrepreneur leadership training in another country will last six months. It will consist of regular online training workshops, online individual mentorship support, and a one-week intensive onsite learning session in Stockholm. Assume the female entrepreneurs want to be a part of a business network that includes other female entrepreneurs who can help them along the way. This SHE leadership program is the best way to get your feet wet in an international setting. You will have the opportunity to plan your business strategy with the help of expert mentors in a collaborative and inspiring environment.
The Sweden Institute leadership program in Europe fosters increased self-awareness and a deeper understanding of how to become an inspirational leader and build a productive team. The leadership development program will encourage women to learn about innovative techniques, business development methodologies, and partnership strategies all under one roof. The Swedish Institute seeks to empower young future female leaders, opinion leaders, and decision-makers by bolstering sustainable development projects in their respective countries. Furthermore, this Swedish institute intends to promote and deliver the interest and trust of the Swedish people.
SHE Entrepreneurs Leadership Program 2023
- Swedish Institute.
- The program duration is six months.
- Online Training- April 2023 to August 2023.
- Online Mentorship- April 2023 to August 2023.
- Onsite Learning Week in Stockholm- September 2023.
Benefits of the SHE Entrepreneurs Leadership Program 2023
- Accommodation costs will be borne by the Swedish institute.
- Your on-site meals would be catered to under the program.
- The training material would be provided under the program.
- Insurance during the program period would be provided.
- Flights to and from Stockholm would be arranged by the Swedish Institute.
- Candidates are provided with an opportunity to plan and develop the business strategy in a collaborative environment.
- Candidates will be given support from expert mentors.
- Being a leader, you will get the opportunity to self-evaluate yourself.
- You will get the opportunity to build an effective and committed team.
- You will get an opportunity to understand how innovative and relevant products can be brought into the market and the maximum number of customers can be reached.
- How the value addition can be brought into the business.
- Able to be a part of a strong and active community of same-minded females.
Eligibility Criteria of the SHE Entrepreneurs Leadership Program 2023
- Female entrepreneurs of age between 25 to 45 years.
- Based in Egypt, Algeria, Jordan, Iran, Morocco, Lebanon, Tunisia, Palestine, or Turkiye.
- Having planned to expand the already operational business.
- Having the potential to build a financially sustainable business model.
- Having the desire to contribute to the sustainable development goals (SDGs).
- Having the potential to drive social and environmental change.
- Should be proficient enough in written and spoken English.
How to Apply for the SHE Entrepreneurs Leadership Program?
- The applicants have to first register their profile on the application portal by clicking on the given link.
- Select your chosen program.
- Answer the given questions.
- Upload your CV.
- Complete your application carefully.
- Once you submit the application, you will receive the confirmation email.
- The application deadline is 2 Feb 2023.
Source: Swedish Institute