The University of Geneva’s Master’s Degree Scholarship offers a fantastic opportunity for students. It’s a rare chance, and they are eager to welcome motivated students from all corners of the world. This scholarship is highly sought after and attracts many talented applicants to attend Geneva’s premier institute in Switzerland.
The University of Geneva is regarded as one of the most prestigious educational institutions in Switzerland, offering students a world-class education and research opportunities. The Faculty of Science at the University of Geneva is one of the world’s top research institutions. The Science Faculty hosts many European research initiatives and three National Centres of Competence in Research of the fiercely competitive Swiss National Sciences Foundation. It enables dynamic and innovative minds to further their education at a university that offers a wide range of degree programs taught by world-class faculty.
The primary goal of this master’s fellowship in Switzerland is to attract a pool of creative minds from around the world who can use their abilities and skills to improve the world. If you want to gain international experience, meet people from various backgrounds, and work with highly educated faculty in science, the University of Geneva is an excellent choice. The University of Geneva Scholarship for a Master’s Degree will provide a substantial stipend to encourage and support passionate young researchers and students who want to shape the world with their vast knowledge and skills.
Switzerland is a central technology hub. They are taking over the world by excelling in education, technology, and research. If you are an international student who has never had the opportunity to study abroad, you should take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. As a recipient of this scholarship in Europe for international students, you will have full access to the university’s modern research laboratories and the opportunity to meet innovative researchers from various backgrounds. A world of possibilities awaits you. So, what are you holding out? Apply as soon as possible to secure this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to travel to Switzerland.
The University of Geneva Scholarship
- University of Geneva (Université de Genève)
- Master’s Degree
Scholarship Duration of University of Geneva Master’s Degree Scholarship
- 2 years
Fields of Study of University of Geneva Master’s Degree Scholarship
The following subjects are available to study under this international scholarship in Switzerland.
- Pharmaceutical sciences
- Earth sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Computer science
Benefits of the University of Geneva Scholarship in Switzerland
- Successful candidates will get up to the value of CHF 10,000 to CHF 15,000 per year (up to Php 595,431 to Php 893,373 per year).
- Candidates will be given a stipend for one year.
- If the applicant achieves academic success by the end of the first semester of study, the scholarship stipend may be continued for the entire three or four semesters.
- The medium of instruction for the program is English.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Geneva Scholarship 2023
- For this scholarship, applicants from all over the world are eligible.
- You can apply for this scholarship if you have graduated.
- Students pursuing a Bachelor’s degree who are about to complete their degree can also apply.
- Candidates must fulfill the requirements for admission to the Master’s program.
List of Documents Needed
- A copy of the passport
- A detailed CV
- Academic transcript
- Two academic references
- Motivation letter
- Results of GRE
- English languages test results such as TOEFL or IELTS
How to Apply for the University of Geneva Scholarship in Europe?
- Each applicant must submit an online application.
- Candidates must first register to begin an application using the official link.
- After that, carefully fill in the relevant information and upload the mentioned documents in a single pdf.
- Complete and submit your application before the deadline.
- The last date to apply for this scholarship is 15 March 2023.
Source: The University of Geneva