The US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program (UJLEP) 2023 is a fantastic opportunity for the next generation of leaders who are values-driven, collaborative, and creative. Individuals with a strong desire to develop economies and civil societies are encouraged to apply. This opportunity in the United States will help Jordan and the United States strengthen their ties. This US exchange program will assist Jordanian leaders in developing essential skills such as creativity, problem-solving, innovation, equity, and inclusion. This program has been designed specifically for you if you are dedicated to serving your communities with courage and perseverance.
The international exchange program, co-sponsored by the United States and Jordan, is a merit-based exclusive program with several phases. The robust leadership training is the program’s first phase, in which selected diverse fellows with high potential in social and economic development areas are trained. The second phase includes an exchange experience in the United States, which will tailor practical exposure at selected US host organizations. Individuals will also have the opportunity to conduct formal visits to entities working in UJLEP’s various disciplines. Furthermore, homestays with American families, volunteer work, and participation in cultural activities will improve their technical skills and understanding of American culture.
The fully-funded leadership program will enable potential leaders to put their newly acquired leadership and technical skills to use in follow-up projects within Jordanian communities. As a result, Jordan is progressing. The journey does not end here; you will have the opportunity to become a member of the long-term Alumni network. Furthermore, alumni can expand their networks, explore collaborations, and share technical knowledge and expertise in their fields. Alumni will also be able to participate in programs aimed at resolving local and regional issues in their communities.
Individuals with strong social and communication skills, religious and cultural tolerance among peers, the ability to respect the opinion of others, the ability to ensure commitment to the program goals, and proficiency in speaking and writing English are required for the leadership program abroad. Individuals who can articulate new ideas that bring about change in communities must also be involved in UJLEP 2023. You must be enthusiastic about overcoming community challenges and making a significant difference with your skills and innovative self-developed ideas.
See Also: Amazing Benefits | DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarships for A.Y. 2023
US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program (UJLEP) 2023 in the USA
- United States of America
- US host organizations.
- Business & Entrepreneurship.
- Community engagement.
- Civil society.
- Women’s Empowerment.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility.
- Civic participation.
- Public health.
- Environment and Climate Change.
UJLEP 2023 Program Duration
- The duration of the US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program (UJLEP) 2023 is of three years
Benefits of the US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program
- Candidates will be given the opportunity to get J-1 Visa support.
- Round trip travel from home town to the US.
- Accommodation facility.
- The monthly allowance covers transportation, living expenses, and meals.
- Given the health benefits in case of accident and sickness.
Eligibility Criteria of the US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program 2023 in the USA
- Citizens and residents of Jordan can apply.
- The age should be between 21 to 35.
- At least one year of working experience in any of the mentioned disciplines.
- Should be available to attend the program in 2023.
- Should be able to receive U.S. J-1 Visa.
- Should be committed to returning to their home country after completion of the program.
- Should be devoted enough to implement a community-based project.
- Should be proficient enough in speaking and writing English.
How to Apply for the US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program (UJLEP) 2023 in the USA?
- All candidates can apply while registering themselves via the online application system.
- Provide all the required personal information, including your academic and professional background.
- Ensure to answer all the questions that are asked during the application process.
- Ensure to provide the supporting documents, if any.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
The selection process for US Jordan Leadership Program 2023
Selection will be based on the following aspects:
- The decision of independent readers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the mentioned disciplines.
- Your capability to work in diverse groups.
- Your ability to respect the opinions of others.
- Your social and communication skills.
- Your commitment towards the program.
- Your positive and energetic attitude.
- Your commitment to serving the Jordan communities.
- Commitment to contribute towards the development of Jordan at local and regional levels.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Ability to visualize and engage around the chosen discipline.
- Perseverance to make an impact.
- How adaptable is your personality?
- Ability to learn and develop.
- The application deadline for the US Jordan Leadership Exchange Programs (UJLEP) 2023 is February 03, 2023.