The WTO Essay Award 2023 is an excellent opportunity for talented writers with exceptional writing skills to showcase their expertise. The essay topic should focus on trade, trade policy, and international trade cooperation and present feasible solutions to overcome issues related to these topics. Young economists are strongly encouraged to participate in this competition as it offers a chance to win a fully funded trip to the UK, a cash prize of CHF 5,000, and the opportunity to publish their work at an international forum.
The University of Surrey in the UK will host the three-day award ceremony, providing an excellent opportunity to interact with the global community of people committed to life-changing education and research. The World Trade Organization sponsors the award to promote premium quality research on trade policy and international trade cooperation while strengthening the connection between the WTO and the educational community.
Participation in the competition would be an incredible opportunity for those interested in trade policy execution and those who want to be informed about current issues related to world trade, understand the negotiation process for conducting business, and contribute to solving related problems.
The WTO is a significant organization that aims to facilitate open trade for the benefit of all, with a membership of over 160 states representing 98% of world trade. It administers WTO trade agreements, monitors national trade policies, and provides technical assistance and training to developing nations, among other responsibilities. The organization aims to ensure fair and consistent treatment of exports in any opposing market, making trade flow more manageable and accessible.
See Also: SM College Scholarship Program for SY 2023-2024
WTO Essay Award 2023/ Fully Funded Trip to the UK
- United Kingdom
- World Trade Organization (WTO).
- The World Trade Organization Essay Award 2023 Lasts three days, from September 14, 2023, to September 16, 2023.
Benefits of the WTO Essay Award 2023/ Fully Funded Trip to the UK
- The author of the winning essay will get the award of CHF 5,000.
- The winning paper will be announced at the annual meeting of the European Trade Study Group.
- The funding to attend the award ceremony in the UK is granted.
Eligibility Criteria of the WTO Essay Award 2023
- Your essay should address the issues pertaining to trade policy.
- Your essay should address the issues pertaining to international trade cooperation.
- Your essay should not exceed 15,000 words.
- You should be engaged in completing a Ph.D. degree if you are under 30 years of age.
- If you are over 30 years of age, you should not have passed more than two years to complete the degree.
How to Apply for the WTO Essay Award 2023?
- Students should send the submissions to [email protected].
- The pdf format of the documents asked for should be sent.
- Ensure to provide the supporting documents required in the application form.
Submissions for the WTO Essay Competition 2023
- CV, demonstrating current affiliations. Academic institution awarding the Ph.D. degree, the year of the Ph.D., and the date of birth.
- The application deadline is June 02, 2023.
Source: World Trade Organization
Keep Up to Date and Grow Your Potential – Join Our Community for Free Now! Discover Opportunities for Learning, Career Development, and Working Together. Join here: https://expertist.ph/
1 thought on “WTO Essay Award 2023: Win a Prize for Your Outstanding Essay”
Pingback: Experience the Best of Europe: Introducing Scholarships for International Students - PhilScholar