The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme Spring 2023 aims to empower young entrepreneurs in emerging markets by creating equal opportunities for all. The Young Fellow Program in Germany is an international fellowship that brings together leaders from all over the world. The international leadership program in Berlin brings together exceptional young entrepreneurs in their pursuit of entrepreneurial greatness. Furthermore, the programmer provides opportunities to previous fellowship alumni and learns about their successful business methods in emerging markets.
The six-month Westerwelle international fellowship includes mentoring, peer learning, a buddy program, a Berlin conference, and expert sessions for young businessmen. All of these are critical for making your own distinct mark in emerging markets. The best feature of this fully-funded fellowship is that it provides participants with a one-of-a-kind experience by matching them with a successful entrepreneur or inventor who will serve as their sparring partner. Aside from that, participants interact with others and have access to new business opportunities. Furthermore, the Westerwelle fellowship program in Germany holds expert sessions in which participants gain in-depth knowledge of their respective fields from world-class experts.
The fully-funded international fellowship seeks entrepreneurs with the potential to lead a sustainable future and an impactful business model. Such global leaders will be chosen to aid in the development of emerging and developing markets. The Westerwelle Foundation is always eager to contribute to expanding opportunities for people all over the world. The Westerwelle Young Founders Spring 2022 is one of the Foundation’s commitments to promote international understanding and strengthen the foundations of a market economy and tolerance.
Because the Westerwelle Foundation’s international fellowship program is based on the correlation of economic success, it ultimately empowers young leaders. Furthermore, participants will have the opportunity to develop a middle-class socioeconomic model and compare it to Germany’s Mittlestand. Evonik, Gi2, Google, Liquid Telecom, United International Hotspot, Oracle, Flat 6 Labs Tunis, and others are among the Foundation’s well-known world-class partners. This is an opportunity for young future leaders to learn the Foundation’s business techniques, as well as a chance for the ten best participants to attend a fully-funded Berlin Conference and network with the world’s most successful businessmen and mentors during a one-week stay in Germany.
See Also: Amazing Benefits | DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarships for A.Y. 2023
Westerwelle Young Founders Programme Spring 2023
- Westerwelle Young Founders Programme
- Candidates from all emerging and developing countries may apply.
- 5-day fully-funded conference in Berlin, Germany / 6-month remote program.
Benefits of the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2023
- The participants will take part in a two-day digital Kick-off conference in the first week of September.
- The participants will get full support for six months which will include a personal mentor, alumni buddy, peer mentoring sessions per month, monthly workshops, and networking opportunities.
- Contacts with investors and corporates.
- The top ten participants will be invited to attend a fully-funded international conference in Germany for 5 days.
- During the five days conference, the participants will have the opportunity to pitch in front of investors, join networks, and get an insight into Germany’s start-up scene.
Eligibility Criteria of the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme
- The participant must have started a for-profit company in recent five years. The focus of the company must be on developing or emerging markets.
- The company must have a business model that must be successful in terms of generating ideal revenue or have secured its first round of external funding.
- The business must be impactful and must be to enhance the market quality.
- The participants must have good knowledge of English.
- The participants must be available for conferences and events for six months during this fellowship.
How to Apply for the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme in Germany 2023?
- In order to apply successfully, the candidates have to apply online.
- The candidates must have their startup pitch deck.
- The candidates have to provide their correct and basic financial information regarding revenue and funding.
- The candidate must have a LinkedIn profile and/or CV.
- If you have any technical issues while applying you can email [email protected] for further assistance.
- Answer all the questions asked in the application very carefully and comprehensively so that they could be understood properly.
Westerwelle Foundation Fellowship Deadline 2023
- The last date to apply for the Westerwelle Foundation Young Founders Programme YFP is February 15 at 23:59 CET.
Source: Westerwelle Foundation